Thursday, December 13, 2007

December Treasury Update

Hi everyone! I just deposited all of the offerings that I had from the past several weeks. Our current account balance is $1641.50. This weekend I am going to write a check to the church for half of this amount and will be buying the gift cards for the head start families (4 x $50) which will leave us with a balance of $621. Our balance at the start of the year was around $170. We have really done a great job of stepping up our giving this year! Hopefully, right after the holidays we will be able to decide on a mission to support in 2008 and can set some new goals for the class. If anyone has any treasury questions, comments or concerns, please let me know.

Also, Jason asked me to remind everyone to e-mail their votes for class officers to him. If anyone doesn’t want to e-mail them for some reason we will also try to collect votes in class.

No comments: