Sunday, January 27, 2008

Joys and Concerns

Today we were blessed to have Scott and LeighAnn (sorry if I misspell any names!) visiting for the first time- please include them in your prayers this week!
Leslie- Their dog's tumor was benign!!
Eileen- Brett's brother will be having surgery in 1 & a half weeks. Also, the little boy she mentioned previously hwo was having surgery passed away- please lift the Cotter's in prayer.
Michelle- Her parents are on a cruise in the Panama Canal- please pray for safe travel. On Feb 5 their nephew Dylan is having heart surgery. Their grandmother is sick in the hospital with a cough, and they are unsure what the problem is.
Dan- Sister & mother are moving to Atlanta with a U-Haul

If any joys/concerns arise during the week, please send me an email and I will post it right away! Or, if you don't want it posted but want me to pray anyway, please tell me it's confidential & I will lift it in prayer on my own- s.berger [at] tcu [dot] edu.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!
Love in <><,
Suzanne

No comments: