Sunday, February 24, 2008

March Social Update

Here is the latest update on Girls/Guys night out:

Girls (Saturday March 8) - we will meet for dinner at Macaroni Grill off Legacy & 75 then we will can walk across the parking lot to catch a movie. Here are a few suggestions for movies:

Penelope
Definitely, Maybe
The Accidental Husband

Please feel free to e-mail me any others you wish to see or let me know your favorite so that I can make final plans for dinner, as I will need to co-ordinate movie time with dinner time.

Guys (Friday March 7) - I have left this one open for ya'll to decide what you want to do. Please e-mail me some suggestions or I will be forced to choose an activity for you. That could be bad..........

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Michael will attend guy's night, but we have date night on Sat so Janessa can't make it.