Monday, July 21, 2008

Open House Bake Off Sign Up

Gang - in anticipation of the 9/14 Adult Sunday School Open House/Bake Off please respond in the comments below if you have a favorite recipe you would like to prepare. The 3 categories for the Bake Off will be cinnamon rolls, biscuits, or breakfast breads (like banana nut, lemon poppy seed, etc). If we have more than one entry per category than we can hold a "preliminary" bake off in class and vote on which one makes it to the 9/14 Bake Off.

Have a great week!

--Dan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a poppy seed bread I could enter. Erin

Janessa said...

I have a pumpkin bread if needed. Janessa

Janessa said...

We also have an angel biscuit recipe that is pretty good.

Anonymous said...

I have a Breakfast Bunt Cake that I could make. Erica

Anonymous said...

I have an apple bread I could enter.