Friday, July 18, 2008

Whirlyball social

Hey everyone! Since whirlyball seems to be a favorite of a lot of people I figured we'd do it again for our next social. Here are the following dates (Saturdays) we can do:

Aug 9th, 16th or the 30th.

Please let me know which date is best for you and how many in your party will come. Kids are welcome for this one, but I still need to know so that I can start looking for restaurants that can accomodate. Majority rules so vote now!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Sherrye

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherrye we vote for the 16th or the 30th. Wayne and I will be there but hopefully we can get a sitter for the boys. Looking forward to it. Julie

Unknown said...

The best day for us would be the 9th.

Michael and Michelle

Ashlea said...

We have a wedding on the 9th so that doesn't work for us, the other 2 dates are fine.

Anonymous said...

I think any of those dates work for us!

Anonymous said...

The 16th 0r 30th works for us.

Anonymous said...

We vote for the 16th. Erica and Jason

Martha said...

Any of those dates work for us.
Martha and Paul