Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girls Night/Guys Night

Hey everyone,

It's time to be thinking about the next social, our annual Girls Night/Guys Night! The dates are going to be March 6th & 7th. This year the girls will take Friday the 6th, and the guys will do Saturday the 7th. In the past I know the girls have met up for dinner and a movie, but we can always do something else if anyone has suggestions! Guys, y'all decide on what you want to do :) Just e-mail me with any suggestions- lesley821@yahoo.com and please RSVP in the comments section. Thanks, and have a great week!

4 comments:

Janessa said...

We should both be able to attend. I defineatly want to go to dinner for Girls Night!!!

Anonymous said...

Erica and I will be there.

Anonymous said...

Sherrye and Dan will be there.

Eileen Glover said...

I'm sorry but neither Brett nor myself will be able to make it.
Thanks Lesley.