Monday, March 2, 2009

Girls Night/Guys Night Info

Here are the people I have who have RSVP'd for girls night so far:

Lesley
Janessa
Erica
Sherrye
Ashlea
Virginia
Martha
Amy

And for guys night:

Michael W.
Jason Lax
Dan
Lane

For the girls, let's plan on meeting up at Studio Movie Grill. It's located at 4721 W. Park in Plano. "He's Just Not That Into You" is playing at 7:10 Friday night. Let's meet in the lobby at 6:30 so we have time to buy our tickets and get seats together. If you're not able to get there by 6:30, just let me know so I can pick up a ticket for you. There's a Starbucks close by that we can go to afterwards for anyone up for it too!

For the guys... it's kind of up in the air, but Chad had an idea about going to Main Event for bowling, laser tag, etc. Main Event is located at 3941 Central Expwy in Plano. We were thinking it might be less crowded earlier, so guys could meet up there at 5:00 Saturday and then go to dinner in the area afterwards. (Chad won't be able to make it after all due to another commitment, so you guys can stick to that plan or come up with something else if you'd rather!)

Please RSVP in the comments section if you'll be able to join us! Looking forward to this weekend! :)

~Lesley

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lane and I will be there

Janessa said...

I actually went to SMG to see this movie a few weeks ago w/ my mom's group. I could possibly meet you for coffee if you still do that. Have fun!

Martha said...

I am planning on coming on Friday night, I am not sure if Paul will come to Guys night.

Thanks,
Martha

Amy said...

I will be there on Friday night. Phil is trying to decide if he will come on Saturday since he will be resting in between two trips to California.

Anonymous said...

I am the I in Erica and I will be there!! Erin

Anonymous said...

I will plan to be there but Keenan won't be for sat. we're going to ft. worth

Anonymous said...

Hmm, maybe I can get away long enough for either the movie or a coffee since my mom is here helping out.

philip.hlavaty said...

This is Phil. I am planning on coming out to Guys' Night. And Main Event sounds like a great idea.

Jason said...

I, Lincoln, can also come to guys night. Sorry, I had to keep the tradition of less than 24 hours notice...It's a little outside of my comfort zone to have a preexisting plan...