Thursday, April 23, 2009

Missions Update

Hi everyone,

Mission Blitz is underway!

1) For our part I thought we'd help out the Samaratin Inn Homeless Shelter. We will be either purchasing and delivering their weekly eggs and milk for this week and/or next, or we will work through the church donating paper goods and serving materials for the meals they serve and prepare. I am still working out the details and finances so I'll get back to you with more. If you have a preference or would like to help. Please email me at wtrodriguez@yahoo.com.

2) Blood vans will be at the church this Sunday.

3) We got a very nice thank you letter on the clothing drive for Genesis. It sounds like it was a great sucess.

4) Check out how much money Custer Road raised in March for the God's Pantry food drive that we participated in. It's in the weekly paper. I think Suzanne said it was something like 3X what we did last year!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the help with that too.

See you soon,

Wayne

No comments: