Thursday, May 7, 2009

RoughRiders game

Hey everyone,

For our next social, I thought we could all go to a Frisco RoughRiders game! I've been looking at a few dates, but I would like to get everyone's input before choosing a date for the game. If we have enough people interested, we can even get a group rate! Here are the possibilities:

1. May 22-24 weekend (Memorial Day weekend)
2. June 5-7 weekend

I thought a Friday night game would be fun because they do fireworks that night :)

So, please let me know in the comments section if you're interested and what weekend works best. Then let me know how many tickets you would need (children 2 and under are free). Thanks so much!

~Lesley

2 comments:

Virginia & Lane said...

We could do Friday night on either of those weekends. Sat may 23 wouldn't work tho. Thx!

Jason said...

We are good for either weekend or both (says Jason)! Count us in :)

Ashlea