Sunday, September 27, 2009

2B1 Additional Notes

Here is the text from the email I sent earlier...

Hey Everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend. It was great seeing such a full class this morning – if you couldn’t make it today, I hope to see you soon! We’ve got a lot going on as a class, so I thought I’d send out the updated class roster and the class calendar. In addition to the upcoming social and missions that Julie mentioned, I wanted to pass along a few other notes.
  • PIF class pledge – we are still working out the details but 2B1 has decided to pledge $1500 to the Paid in Full campaign. We’ll be collecting the money a variety of ways over the next two years.
  • Guests – We’ve had 3 couples visit over the past few weeks. Thanks to the Membership Committee for reaching out and offering a personal invitation to potential members. Steve and Janice’s attendance today was a direct result of Karla contacting them.
  • Prayer Basket – As a follow up to Janessa’s note from last week, we will start the Prayer Basket in October and it will run through the month. Details to follow…
  • Ladies Bible Study – contact Janessa if interested
  • Picture Wall – I’d like to get a picture wall up so when we have guests they can easily put faces with names. Also it would be a nice addition to our classroom décor. I know there has been talk in class about this and there are a few ideas out there. Creative aptitude is definitely not one of my spiritual gifts, so is there anyone out there who will volunteer to head this up? I’d like to get this going sooner rather than later.


God Bless and have a great week!
Michael

No comments: