Monday, March 22, 2010

Guy's Night Out

Hi guys. We are set for some March Madness watching this friday at my house. Games start a 6 but I am planning on "tivo-ing" the games so we probably won't start watching them until around 7, so that people don't have to rush from work. With the fast forwarding thru commercials and halftimes, we should catch up to live pretty quick. Just don' t telling anyone the scores if we haven't caught up yet!

I'll have some buffalo wings and pizzas ready to go, so if you think you might stop by,let me know so I know how much to order. If you want to bring anything, the standard chips dips, snack, ect. I have a grand total of 2 beers in my fridge, so bring 'em if you got em'

If somebody wants to bring some guitar hero, I can set that up along side the game if we want.



Hope to see you soon,
Wayne

No comments: