Sunday, May 29, 2011

I hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend. Amy finished up our religions of the world study today with Scientology and Pentecostal. Next week will begin a study about Job.

Happy Anniversary to Aarron & Amy Sunday May 29th!

Joys & Concerns:

Keenan's mother is flying back from England after an extended trip overseas.

Angie's family in Joplin Missouri is safe. They have lost their homes and face the challenges of rebuilding their lives in a devastated city.

Janessa's family is dealing with some struggles right now.

Virginia and I both were able to visit with the Glovers this week. The babies are growing and doing well.

Janessa is due with Baby Boy Wilkins in the next week or two. She is uncomfortable but hanging in there and looking forward to meeting their new little guy.

Social:

A picnic social is tentatively set for Saturday June 11th. Jason Lax is trying to find a good available park.

Happy Monday All,
Julie '

PS I apologize for this lackluster post I am still trying to figure out how to change font and color and lots of other things with my ipad. I am very technologically challenged.

No comments: