Monday, July 7, 2008

Prayer request for Haley Family

I wanted to ask you all to keep the Haley family in your thoughts and prayers. Cindy is recovering from a miscarriage - she was expecting their second child in October, but found out she lost the baby at her fifteen week appointment on May 1. Also, John's brother-in-law, Rick, was in a bad motorcycle accident this past week and was almost killed. He is in ICU and was scheduled for surgery yesterday afternoon. After loosing Cindy's mother last year, I'm sure these events are completely devastating to them. Please pray that God will help them heal from this loss, heal Rick from his injuries and give them hope and encouragement for things to come.

3 comments:

The Barreness said...

Cindy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know if you remember me, but I was a member of two become one, and I know what you are going through. If you need anything, please let me know. You can contact me via email or phone meidson@crumc.org 440-503-2803.
-Megan Eidson

The Haleys said...

Thanks for posting this and for your prayers.

Just wanted to let you guys know that John's brother-in-law is getting better and should be moved out of ICU this week. It's a miracle considering the accident only happened a week ago yesterday. Please also keep John's sister, Kendra, in your prayers during this time as well as she takes care of her husband.

Anonymous said...

Thanks great news - please continue to keep us posted.

--Dan